To make a positive difference for the people of Bradford
To harness the positive benefits of Rugby League/Sport through participation and beyond
Our values represent who we are as Trustees and Staff and how we behave when representing the Bradford Bulls Foundation.
- Passionate – for what we do, how we do it and for making a difference. We show pride in the heritage of the Bradford Bulls and the Foundation. Always be positive, energising, and promote and protect the reputation and values of Rugby League.
- Respectful – for colleagues, volunteers, partners and end users. Treat people fairly and promote diversity, equality and inclusivity, using use sport to break down prejudice. Celebrate difference.
- Integrity – the highest levels of professionalism, honesty, transparency and fairness in our decision making and in our treatment of one another. Hold ourselves, collectively and individually, accountable to do what is right and in the management of the charity’s resources.
- Dedicated – push ourselves and each other to be the best we can be through personal development and teamwork. Devote our time and efforts to the tasks at hand and the purpose of our charity, always with one eye on our vision and mission
- Empowering – equip our staff, volunteers, trustees and programme participants with the skills and resources to exceed their expectations and achieve the Foundation’s mission and vision