The Bradford Bulls Foundation, the charitable arm of Bradford Bulls RLFC, is proud to present its Impact Report for January 2024. As we mark our 20th anniversary, we reflect on our unwavering commitment to enriching the lives of young individuals in Bradford through sports, education, and community engagement.
For years, many have pondered the question, “What does the Bradford Bulls Foundation do?” Today, we break down this question with compelling statistics that underscore our dedication to making a meaningful difference:
- 1,428 hours of school coaching per term
- 24,660 young people participating in PE lessons led by us
- 288 after-school sessions delivered
- 40 teachers benefiting from rugby league CPD
- 70 primary schools receiving high-quality coaching and education
- 141 girls actively engaged in school rugby league
- 26 dedicated staff members and volunteers
- 24 community-focused projects successfully delivered
- 97 players actively participating in the Bulls talent pathway
- 122 girls and boys involved in our junior and senior cheerleading groups
- 17 ambassador community clubs
- 175 DBS checks completed for coaches
- 439 different children attended camps in 2023
- 23 players representing our PDRL team
- 41 players showcasing their talents in our LDRL team
- 21 players demonstrating their skills in our wheelchair team
- 104 attendees contributing to our heritage lunches
- Over 3,500 visitors attracted to Odsal Stadium through foundation events
As we embark on the next chapter of our journey, we remain steadfast in our commitment to expanding upon these achievements and continuing to positively impact Bradford. However, none of this would be possible without your invaluable support. We invite you to join us in our mission by spreading the message of the foundation, exploring opportunities to get involved, and contributing to our JustGiving page.
For more information on how you can make a difference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together, let’s continue to build a brighter future for the communities of Bradford.